Mercedes-Benz and Pagani Rev Their Engines for World of Speed
My.com has released screenshots revealing two cars, Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution and Pagani Huayra that will feature in their speed sensation racing video game, World of Speed.
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution is a limited special edition and best known for its unusually tall rear wing, which was necessary to avoid hindered rearward vision, allowing drivers to have clearer visibility whilst competing at high speeds. Originally an executive car, the sports edition provides comfort as well as great handling.
Pagani Huayra is a beautifully sleek dynamic car, yet unleashing violence and a force that the unique and lightweight Mercedes-AMG engine creates. The twin turbo with 730 HP and 100 Nm of torque ensures the Pagani Huayra competes at the pinnacle of racing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immortal Conquest Mobile Review
- While I don’t think it really brings anything new to the genre, I’m also of the opinion that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- First Hero Braces for Second Soft Launch
- Webzen's free-to-play strategy game, First Hero has officially soft-launched into South America, France, and Spain as of this posting.
- Digimon Masters announces new Digimon and events
- Joymax has announced the launch of their next content patch for Digimon Masters, which brings in Guilmon's ultimate form, amongst other f...