Mercedes-Benz and Pagani Rev Their Engines for World of Speed
My.com has released screenshots revealing two cars, Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution and Pagani Huayra that will feature in their speed sensation racing video game, World of Speed.
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution is a limited special edition and best known for its unusually tall rear wing, which was necessary to avoid hindered rearward vision, allowing drivers to have clearer visibility whilst competing at high speeds. Originally an executive car, the sports edition provides comfort as well as great handling.
Pagani Huayra is a beautifully sleek dynamic car, yet unleashing violence and a force that the unique and lightweight Mercedes-AMG engine creates. The twin turbo with 730 HP and 100 Nm of torque ensures the Pagani Huayra competes at the pinnacle of racing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aftercharge Launches on Steam and Xbox One
- Chainsawesome Games has proudly announced the launch of Aftercharge, a 3v3 team-based shooter, on Windows PC (Steam) and Xbox One.
- HEX: Shards of Fate tournament announced
- During the IEM Katowice (Intel Extreme Masters) in Poland at the end of last week, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment announced the first worldwi...
- Netmarble Celebrates Halloween with Spooky Game Updates
- In celebration of Halloween, Netmarble is bringing some spooky updates to their catalog of mobile games.