Mercedes-Benz and Pagani Rev Their Engines for World of Speed
My.com has released screenshots revealing two cars, Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution and Pagani Huayra that will feature in their speed sensation racing video game, World of Speed.
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution is a limited special edition and best known for its unusually tall rear wing, which was necessary to avoid hindered rearward vision, allowing drivers to have clearer visibility whilst competing at high speeds. Originally an executive car, the sports edition provides comfort as well as great handling.
Pagani Huayra is a beautifully sleek dynamic car, yet unleashing violence and a force that the unique and lightweight Mercedes-AMG engine creates. The twin turbo with 730 HP and 100 Nm of torque ensures the Pagani Huayra competes at the pinnacle of racing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online celebrates 9th anniversary
- Conquer Online released in 2003, and is now celebrating its ninth year in service with a bundle of special events.
- Powerful Protectors Summoned For The Lost Titans Open Beta Launch
- ZQGame today announced that its mythology themed browser game, The Lost Titans, is entering its open beta phase.
- Lime Odyssey Reveals the Turga
- Aeria Games has released new information and assets about the Turga race in the upcoming MMORPG Lime Odyssey.