Mercedes-Benz and Pagani Rev Their Engines for World of Speed
My.com has released screenshots revealing two cars, Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution and Pagani Huayra that will feature in their speed sensation racing video game, World of Speed.
Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution is a limited special edition and best known for its unusually tall rear wing, which was necessary to avoid hindered rearward vision, allowing drivers to have clearer visibility whilst competing at high speeds. Originally an executive car, the sports edition provides comfort as well as great handling.
Pagani Huayra is a beautifully sleek dynamic car, yet unleashing violence and a force that the unique and lightweight Mercedes-AMG engine creates. The twin turbo with 730 HP and 100 Nm of torque ensures the Pagani Huayra competes at the pinnacle of racing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: Interview w/ Chad Moore & Info on the Defile Update
- Only three months in and things are really about to heat up for Carbine Studios and their Sci-Fi/Fantasy MMORPG: Wildstar. Recently, I had the...
- Prius Online Returns as Arcane Saga
- Netmarble will be offering Arcane Saga, a redesign of Prius Online, in the first half of 2013.
- TERA: Rising Alliance Interview + Community Questions
- While the update has been met with much praise, it has also been met with many concerns from the community. With that in mind, I felt it would...