Atlas Reactor Releases HTC Vive Virtual Reality Preview
Trion Worlds has produced an interactive VR exploration of the characters in its latest game, Atlas Reactor, available April 5th on Steam for the HTC Vive, the virtual reality headset jointly created by HTC and Valve. The experience will be freely downloadable, bringing you face-to-face with the current lineup of Atlas Reactor’s Freelancers – dynamic, larger-than-life heroes, each with their own unique abilities, roles, and personalities.
The VR experience built by Trion’s virtual reality lab showcases Atlas’ most wanted Freelancers in a revolutionary new way. Perched atop one of the many skyscrapers in the game’s cloud-piercing cityscape, users will get an up-close look at Atlas Reactor’s full character roster. They can watch Freelancers perform in-game abilities and taunts, in addition to previewing each character’s visual customization options, like skins and styles, with the wave of a hand.
“We believe in the promise of VR,” said Scott Hartsman, CEO of Trion Worlds. “The kinds of experiences that VR will be able to deliver speaks to the core of why many of us got into making connected worlds and games in the first place. We’re thrilled to be here for the first generation of devices that will truly begin to deliver on some of that amazing promise. We know there’s a long road ahead before millions of people have these and we want to be here creating experiences for you every step of the way. For now, we hope early VR adopters have some fun with this token of our high esteem for VR, and we salute all the other developers creating great experiences this early in its life.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend's Forge of Creation update adds Steam Workshop
- Amplitude Studios has revealed a huge update titled ‘Forges of Creation’ featuring its dynamic Steam Workshop integration to Endless Legen...
- Perfect World International Announces New Horizons
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that its flagship MMORPG in North America, Perfect World International, will soon be receiving a new...
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort - Strange effects happening on April 1st