Mabinogi Duel Soft Launches in Select Territories
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, today announced its Korean subsidiary, NEXON Korea Corporation released the strategic mobile trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel on iOS and Android platforms for players in Australia, Canada, Demark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Malaysia as the game prepares for global launch. The new game, based on NEXON’s acclaimed massively multiplayer online (MMO) game Mabinogi, offers a strategic card battle experience with a tactical deck building system. Mabinogi Duel is scheduled for global launch on iOS and Android later this year.
“We’re thrilled to bring Mabinogi Duel to these new territories as we prepare for its worldwide release,” said Donggun Kim, Director of devCAT Studio in Nexon Korea. “Soft launching brings us one giant step closer to offering this engrossing trading card game to fans of the genre, the IP and mobile games generally. The entire team is extremely proud of what we have made and we cannot wait to share it and hear what the players have to say during this crucial testing phase.”
With a focus on strategic gameplay, Mabinogi Duel gives players new to the trading card genre the ability to pick it up and get going quickly. But the game also allows for more experienced players to continually fine tune their game plans and tactics as they take on their friends and other players globally. Some of the features included in the soft-launch include:
- Generation 1 The Lord of Farkka: substantial single-player campaign, filled with colorful stories of a fantasy world, exiting cards, casting elves, goblins, warriors and witches.
- Player Versus Player (PvP) Arena: players enjoy real-time PvP battles and participate in various PvP events.
- Real Card Trading: players trade their own cards with other players via Soul Link system
Mabinogi Duel is available now on iOS and Android in Australia, Canada, Demark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Malaysia. Players can download the game via mobile device from Google Play and the App Store in the select regions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event
- Guild Wars 2: Access the Heart of Thorns Beta w/ New In-Game Event - Try out the new expansion early
- Hellgate Global announces April events
- T3Fun has unrolled the line-up for Hellgate Global's April events.
- Magfest 2016 Indie Games Recap
- Two of the biggest worlds in the entertainment industry have collided once again at the Washington Metro Area to usher in the 14th Magfest.