Luna Online begins Luna Plus testing December 24th
Christmas Eve will bring about the public testing for Luna Plus, the first major expansion for Luna Online. The test will last until January 7th. The test will be all-access to the new content and all levels and zones, with increased experience, drop rates, and GM tours to facilitate testing.
The expansion increases the level cap from 120 to 150, adding new job changes plus a new race available at level 40. Seven new high level zones and dungeons, complete with bosses, quests, and a new Castle Siege will all be part of the expansion. New eight-person mounts and combat pets are also being added.
Luna Online is published by Gala-Net (gPotato), which also publishes Allods Online, AIKA Online, Iris Online, and Flyff.
Luna Online Gameplay Screenshot
Luna Plus Announces Public Test to Launch December 24th
Luna Online is thrilled to announce the public test for their much anticipated release of Luna Plus, later this January. The public test will start on December 24th and run through January 7th.
Players can expect this to be a fun-filled event, as they will be given access to all the content, zones, and levels available in Luna Plus, while also enjoying drastically increased experience and drop rates and GM lead tours!
Luna Plus offers players a level cap increase from 120 to 150, complete with additional job changes and a new race at level 40. Additional content includes seven new high level zones and dungeons with brand new monsters, NPCs, story arcs, and raid bosses, as well as a new weekly guild vs. guild Castle Siege!
But that’s not all – – Luna Plus also introduces new eight-person mounts and amazing new combat pets! Now you and your friends can take a ride on a snail or UFO while also levelling your new Baby Golem or Robot Tractor!
With Luna Plus, it’s the Luna you love, plus new zones, new homes, new pets, new mounts, new features and more!
To join the fun, download the Luna Plus Public Test client here!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deep Silver Addresses Homefront: The Revolution Blunders
- Today, Dambuster Studios has made a statement regarding the current state of Homefront: The Revolution.
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Set to Launch Matchmaking
- Players will now be able to match up against others from around the world in Squish Match, Capture the Fridge, and King of the Hill. While the...
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015
- Perfect World announced their newest module release for Neverwinter – tentatively titled Neverwinter: Underdark.