Treasure-Filled Update Sails Into Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War This Fall
A new update comes to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War today, and it’s centered around the infamous Captain Barbossa! It’s called “Barbossa’s Memory: Journey of the Revenge” and features Blackbeard and Barobssa, along with a new unique ship, Queen Anne’s Revenge! A highly requested alert function for monsters is also now available to pirates. Previously, players had to sail away to hunt and loot boss monsters. This new feature alerts players if a nearby boss monster is being hunted by another captain to give the player a chance to reach the monster and rewards first. The cap on Calypso’s Blessing has also now been raised to allow players to upgrade their ships further. Along with this, more equipment/research options are being added to make this cap a worthwhile endeavor!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online 2015 Game Review
- Inside each city or outside the ports I’ve seen a ton of players going on their business and sailing everywhere doing their own thing.
- Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade Entering Closed Alpha Testing
- In today's "State of the Crusade," Eternal Crusade's Senior Producer announced that the game will be heading into closed a...
- RaiderZ Launches November 20
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.