Lil’ Conquest Open Beta Begins
Loygame has announced that their new economic strategy game, Lil’ Conquest, has launched at lc.loygame.com.
Lil’ Conquest is a free to play browser-based simulation and strategy game that sets players to work building a village, establishing a trade empire, and recruiting heroes to conquer more territory. The game features an emphasis on village production strategy as the core to success, and features a three-turn battle system with over 65 heroes and four unit types.
As its first month-long event, Lil’ Conquest has added ancient Chinese zombies in celebration of Halloween. Beta players will also be rewarded 500 red diamonds per day and 5,000 blue diamonds if they join the game’s Facebook sharing event. At the end of beta, players will also receive 10 Summoning Orders, one Love Tree, 100,000 coins and 500 blue diamonds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Founders Pack Interview
- Earlier this week, NCSoft West took a huge step for Blade & Soul, revealing pricing, details, and an FAQ on their Founder Packs
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.
- TERA Hits Steam with New Gunner Class
- “We’re celebrating TERA’s anniversary this month and over the past 3 years, we’ve received many requests for TERA to be playable on St...