Lil’ Conquest Open Beta Begins
Loygame has announced that their new economic strategy game, Lil’ Conquest, has launched at lc.loygame.com.
Lil’ Conquest is a free to play browser-based simulation and strategy game that sets players to work building a village, establishing a trade empire, and recruiting heroes to conquer more territory. The game features an emphasis on village production strategy as the core to success, and features a three-turn battle system with over 65 heroes and four unit types.
As its first month-long event, Lil’ Conquest has added ancient Chinese zombies in celebration of Halloween. Beta players will also be rewarded 500 red diamonds per day and 5,000 blue diamonds if they join the game’s Facebook sharing event. At the end of beta, players will also receive 10 Summoning Orders, one Love Tree, 100,000 coins and 500 blue diamonds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warspear Online: 8 Years of Conflict
- AIGRIND released 5.8 "Dragon´s ritual", an update for cross-platform MMORPG Warspear Online.
- Gigantic – Closed Beta Impressions
- Now we have an upcoming F2P title by Motiga that plans to blur the realms of MOBA, FPS and Platforming into a unified monstrosity.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (7/3): ZMR + Elsword
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!