Smite Shadows of Olympus Patch Notes Revealed
Today’s Smite Patch Note Preview on Twitch revealed the details for update 2.17, Shadows of Olympus. The patch is scheduled to go live on November 3.
This patch is mostly about new skins and the digital SWC Loot Pack. There are also some item changes and a couple of god nerfs. You can find the full patch notes here.
Along with the 2.17 patch, the PTS will also be hosting a new game mode: Clash. The new game mode is meant as a bridge between Arena and Conquest, offering a 5v5 casual mode. The mode is only in a test phase at this time and will not be going live with the Shadows of Olympus patch. More info on this mode can be found here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Open Beta Begins. EU Only
- Maestia begins open beta testing on BigPoint's portal. The game is Europe only though - North American IPs are restricted from accessing ...
- Vampire Tribunals Reveals "The Hidden World of Vampires"
- Clazz Games, a mobile video game publisher, and developer Raincrow Studios announced today the launch of Vampire Tribunals. Featuring mobile m...
- MU Origin Mobile Review
- Now Webzen has thrown their hat into the ring, attempting to take the growing mobile MMORPG market by storm with MU Origin.