Lil’ Conquest Open Beta Begins
Loygame has announced that their new economic strategy game, Lil’ Conquest, has launched at lc.loygame.com.
Lil’ Conquest is a free to play browser-based simulation and strategy game that sets players to work building a village, establishing a trade empire, and recruiting heroes to conquer more territory. The game features an emphasis on village production strategy as the core to success, and features a three-turn battle system with over 65 heroes and four unit types.
As its first month-long event, Lil’ Conquest has added ancient Chinese zombies in celebration of Halloween. Beta players will also be rewarded 500 red diamonds per day and 5,000 blue diamonds if they join the game’s Facebook sharing event. At the end of beta, players will also receive 10 Summoning Orders, one Love Tree, 100,000 coins and 500 blue diamonds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires: Now Available On Android
- InnoGames published the highly anticipated Android app for the hugely successful online game Forge of Empires.
- Linkrealms Going Free to Play
- Mythyn Interactive has announced that its sandbox MMO, Linkrealms, will become free to play on October 10.
- LeKool Games Launches Server 2 for MMO Warlord Saga
- Lekoolgames immensely popular game Warlord Saga is a Journey based on the historical novel Romance of Three Kingdoms. The story (part historic...