Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is designed for massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Legion of Heroes is developed by Nexon Co. Ltd. subsidiary NDOORS Corporation (“NDOORS”), the studio behind the popular PC online strategy games Atlantica Online and Epic of the Three Kingdoms. The game was created on Unity and enhanced to give mobile gamers an immersive PC-quality experience. Following its successful release in Korea in February, Legion of Heroes became one of the most profitable games in the Android marketplace.
For more info, visit http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Raids Beta Announced
- ArenaNet announces Raids beta, Druid elite specialization, and more at TwitchCon.
- Blood Bowl: Available tomorrow on mobile tablets
- Blood Bowl, Cyanide Studio's adaptation of Games Workshops famous Fantasy football board game inspired by the Warhammer world, will be av...
- Cabal 2 Closed Beta Initial Impressions
- The original Cabal held a special place in a lot of people’s hearts, it seems. So it’s little surprise so many people are anxious for #2.