Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is designed for massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Legion of Heroes is developed by Nexon Co. Ltd. subsidiary NDOORS Corporation (“NDOORS”), the studio behind the popular PC online strategy games Atlantica Online and Epic of the Three Kingdoms. The game was created on Unity and enhanced to give mobile gamers an immersive PC-quality experience. Following its successful release in Korea in February, Legion of Heroes became one of the most profitable games in the Android marketplace.
For more info, visit http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Exarahn Badlands Update Now Live
- Today Riders of Icarus gets its second massive update, adding large-scale PvP battlegrounds in the Exarahn Badlands.
- The Skies: New Multiplayer RPG hits Kickstarter
- Eforb Games, an independent game development studio focusing on rich and engaging cross-platform games, today asked gamers to help bring its p...
- Fifa World Review
- If you are familiar with the FIFA games and have played any in the last couple of years you must be familiar with the ‘Ultimate Team’ conc...