Legion of Heroes: Now in Open Beta
NEXON M, the creative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., has released Legion of Heroes into beta testing. Legion of Heroes is designed for massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) players, offering a PC-quality MMO experience for Android and iOS mobile devices.
Legion of Heroes is developed by Nexon Co. Ltd. subsidiary NDOORS Corporation (“NDOORS”), the studio behind the popular PC online strategy games Atlantica Online and Epic of the Three Kingdoms. The game was created on Unity and enhanced to give mobile gamers an immersive PC-quality experience. Following its successful release in Korea in February, Legion of Heroes became one of the most profitable games in the Android marketplace.
For more info, visit http://loh.nexonm.com/Beta/Index.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Veterans Discover the 'Fate of the Gods'
- Jagex reveals a new Grandmaster Quest added to RuneScape in Fate of the Gods.
- WWE Immortals: New F2P Mobile Fighting Game Announced
- WWE and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment are creating WWE Immortals™, a free-to-play mobile game that will feature epic Superstar batt...
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mobile Review
- If it wasn’t a bit obvious. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is chock-full of fan-service material that any MLP fan could desire.