Dying Light Season Pass and Expansion Price Change Announced
Techland announced today that there are price changes coming for both The Following expansion and the Season Pass.
Due to an “increased scale” of The Following, which could now standalone title, Techland has decided to adjust the pricing of the game to $19.99.
Season Pass holders will still receive the game for free; however, the Season Pass price will also be increasing to $29.99 on December 8. The price increase will not affect current Season Pass holders, and there’s still over a week to purchase the pack at its original price of $19.99.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter and Star Trek Online Team Up to Support Worldwide Relief Efforts
- Adventurers and captains alike can visit Groupees.com/PlayForACause to purchase in-game items and help those affected by these uncertain times
- PUBG Mobile Announces Partnership with AMC's 'The Walking Dead'
- Tencent Games and PUBG Corpo. announced that they have partnered with AMC today, for a crossover with PUBG Mobile.
- MTG Development: Dominaria and Events On The Way
- March has seen a lot of growth for Magic: the Gathering Arena, and April promises to be no different.