ROKH Announces Limited Closed Beta
ROKH, the adaptive survival game set on Mars, is hosting a limited beta this weekend. The Closed Beta Test, which will allow select players to explore Darewise Entertainment’s take on surviving the Red Planet, begins Saturday, May 6 and May 7 in preparation for the game’s launch on May 16, 2017.
Created by team members from games like Thief, Half Life 2, Dishonored, Age of Conan and Assassin’s Creed, ROKH features a persistent world and multiplayer co-op. Players will land on Mars to find that a mysterious incident has decimated the previously developed human colonies.
In ROKH, players must explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through deserted human structures to gather the resources they need in order to survive. With few blueprints, players must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ӔRENA - Masters Edition Says No to F2P, Yes to Moby Dick
- More content. Faster progression. No microtransactions. Cliffhanger Productions' game of competitive turn-based strategy is relaunching o...
- Chaos Chronicle Android Review
- Chaos Chronicle, developed by WING Studio and published by Nexon globally, is one of those games that manages to hit the sweet spot.
- BattleTech Hits $2.5M and Unlocks PVP Multiplayer
- BattleTech has hit the final co-funding goal of its breakthrough campaign unlocking the fan-favorite PVP Multiplayer component of the game.