ROKH Announces Limited Closed Beta
ROKH, the adaptive survival game set on Mars, is hosting a limited beta this weekend. The Closed Beta Test, which will allow select players to explore Darewise Entertainment’s take on surviving the Red Planet, begins Saturday, May 6 and May 7 in preparation for the game’s launch on May 16, 2017.
Created by team members from games like Thief, Half Life 2, Dishonored, Age of Conan and Assassin’s Creed, ROKH features a persistent world and multiplayer co-op. Players will land on Mars to find that a mysterious incident has decimated the previously developed human colonies.
In ROKH, players must explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through deserted human structures to gather the resources they need in order to survive. With few blueprints, players must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
- The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios' third...
- Hand of the Gods is Coming to Console!
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics is coming to PS4 and Xbox One! The tactical card/board game hybrid set in the SMITE World is on the way.
- My.com Brings Iron Desert to Mobile Devices
- My.com releases Iron Desert – a cross-platform tactical combat game that drops players in the midst of a brutal war to dominate the desert.