ROKH Announces Limited Closed Beta
ROKH, the adaptive survival game set on Mars, is hosting a limited beta this weekend. The Closed Beta Test, which will allow select players to explore Darewise Entertainment’s take on surviving the Red Planet, begins Saturday, May 6 and May 7 in preparation for the game’s launch on May 16, 2017.
Created by team members from games like Thief, Half Life 2, Dishonored, Age of Conan and Assassin’s Creed, ROKH features a persistent world and multiplayer co-op. Players will land on Mars to find that a mysterious incident has decimated the previously developed human colonies.
In ROKH, players must explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through deserted human structures to gather the resources they need in order to survive. With few blueprints, players must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Major Update Announced For Knight Age Online
- Joymax has announced details of its first major update for Knight Age Online.
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.
- World of Warplanes: PvE mode announced
- Wargaming is pleased to announce the global release of Update 1.5 for its flight combat MMO World of Warplanes. Update 1.5 introduces a brand ...