League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.
A “minion-mancer,” Azir summons Shuriman soldiers with an adapted minion kit that allows the mage to summon minions and control them actively. Soldiers offer a piercing attack, while Azir’s spells manipulate positions of his minions to keep him safe and enemies on the defensive.
Azir is designed to be best in fights where he can stay in one physical location and order his soldiers around, making him ideal for Baron and Dragon. Azir is also capable of establishing powerful jungle ambushes and lending his power to sieges and defenses.
You can read more about this new champion here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars Interview: The Origin, Enforcers, and the Future
- There really isn’t anything quite like Triad Wars. It’s part shooter and part strategy-simulation.
- RiotZone begins rolling out heavy content update
- Mail.Ru has begun a series of updates for RiotZone, scheduled to roll out from now through May.
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has begun Arctic Combat's closed beta testing.