League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.
A “minion-mancer,” Azir summons Shuriman soldiers with an adapted minion kit that allows the mage to summon minions and control them actively. Soldiers offer a piercing attack, while Azir’s spells manipulate positions of his minions to keep him safe and enemies on the defensive.
Azir is designed to be best in fights where he can stay in one physical location and order his soldiers around, making him ideal for Baron and Dragon. Azir is also capable of establishing powerful jungle ambushes and lending his power to sieges and defenses.
You can read more about this new champion here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runescape/Old-School Runescape coming to Tablet/Mobile
- Huge news from Jagex: Runescape as well as Old-School Runescape are coming to both mobile and tablet.
- Fractured Space Celebrates One Million Players with Halloween Update
- A new Phase 1.5 game update brings players a free Halloween crew member, a cracking new ship and much more.
- Guild Wars 2's 'Shadow of the Mad King' Returns in October
- Guild Wars 2's most celebrated and time-honored tradition is coming on October 16th - the Shadow of the Mad King!