League of Legends Reveals Champion Azir
League of Legends has revealed its newest champion today: Azir, the Emperor of the Sands.
A “minion-mancer,” Azir summons Shuriman soldiers with an adapted minion kit that allows the mage to summon minions and control them actively. Soldiers offer a piercing attack, while Azir’s spells manipulate positions of his minions to keep him safe and enemies on the defensive.
Azir is designed to be best in fights where he can stay in one physical location and order his soldiers around, making him ideal for Baron and Dragon. Azir is also capable of establishing powerful jungle ambushes and lending his power to sieges and defenses.
You can read more about this new champion here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Terra Battle 2: Pre-Registration Campaign Launches
- Terra Battle 2 begins a pre-registration campaign starting tomorrow [August 3rd]. All you have to do is register your email!
- AAA Online Game Veterans Form New Indie Studio For Online Games
- The formation of Citadel Studios is announced, along with its first online gaming project, Shards.
- CABAL 2's New Free Update: AI ASCENT
- The latest free update to Cabal 2, called "AI ASCENT" brings an increased level cap, new player skills, and much more.