DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor Hits Global Closed Beta
DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, the third-person ARPG has just hit a no-wipe Early Access on Google Play. It features dynamic, high-octane combat and multiplayer where players can choose to team up and do battle or fight against other players. It will also feature a Battle Royale mode for those who enjoy fierce competition. It allows five players to compete in an asymmetrical battle, where four players do battle against a giant boss, controlled by that fifth player. The person who lands the last hit will become the next boss and will do battle against the other players. During the adventure, players will also encounter Fairies, who not only provide invaluable support to battles but also send gifts! Players can even interact with these Fairies by tapping their heads and learn
more about their stories through side quests!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Of Guardian Introducing Cross-Server Battles
- Soul of Guardian has announced a new PvP update.
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...
- League of Legends Team Builder in Testing for North America
- Riot Games has opened up testing for the new Team Builder queue in League of Legends for North American players.