DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor Hits Global Closed Beta
DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, the third-person ARPG has just hit a no-wipe Early Access on Google Play. It features dynamic, high-octane combat and multiplayer where players can choose to team up and do battle or fight against other players. It will also feature a Battle Royale mode for those who enjoy fierce competition. It allows five players to compete in an asymmetrical battle, where four players do battle against a giant boss, controlled by that fifth player. The person who lands the last hit will become the next boss and will do battle against the other players. During the adventure, players will also encounter Fairies, who not only provide invaluable support to battles but also send gifts! Players can even interact with these Fairies by tapping their heads and learn
more about their stories through side quests!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hex: Shards of Fate Beta Review
- HEX is a unique game, with all the features that are planned. I've had the luck of being able to participate in the game’s beta since w...
- Ashes of Creation Details Scientific Nodes
- While they are just one of many Nodes players can seek out, but today's dev blog, linked below, will blind readers with Science.
- Primal Wars Honor Player Who Passed Away
- 37Games recently received an email regarding a guild member of "League of Shadows" who had passed away and wanted to commemorate her...