DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor Hits Global Closed Beta
DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor, the third-person ARPG has just hit a no-wipe Early Access on Google Play. It features dynamic, high-octane combat and multiplayer where players can choose to team up and do battle or fight against other players. It will also feature a Battle Royale mode for those who enjoy fierce competition. It allows five players to compete in an asymmetrical battle, where four players do battle against a giant boss, controlled by that fifth player. The person who lands the last hit will become the next boss and will do battle against the other players. During the adventure, players will also encounter Fairies, who not only provide invaluable support to battles but also send gifts! Players can even interact with these Fairies by tapping their heads and learn
more about their stories through side quests!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap o...
- Hirez Roundup #14: Public Test Servers
- Not a lot of news this week, unfortunately. But, there's been a lot of time spent in the PTS, specifically in the new Conquest Map.
- Star Trek Online announces early F2P access
- Star Trek Online is slated to go fully free-to-play on January 17, but is now opening early access for select players.