League of Legends Patch 5.18 and Kindred Champion Revealed
League of Legends offers its overview of Kindred, the first of its kind hunter designed for roaming the jungle, spreading fear and uncertainty across the map. By both denying death, creating dreaded fear of greater punishment, and marking foes for death to build power, or just for psychological warfare, Kindred’s kit offers one of the scariest combinations of abilities seen since Nocturne.
Passive: Mark of the Kindred
Lamb marks an enemy champion – anywhere on the map – for death. After a delay, the mark activates – if Kindred kills them, or assists in their death, they gain a permanent stackable bonus to their basic attacks. In addition to Lamb choosing an enemy champion for the Mark of the Kindred, Wolf automatically hungers for large enemy jungle monsters from time to time. All champions can see targets that are marked for death.
Q: Dance of Arrows
Kindred dashes in a target direction before firing at up to three nearby enemies.
- Passive: Kindred builds stacks of Hunter’s Vigor as they move around. Once fully stacked, Kindred’s next basic attack steals a flat amount of health.
- Active: Wolf temporarily splits from Lamb, creating a large spirit zone around him and attacking whoever Lamb attacks, or his closest enemy. Lamb can cast Dance of Arrows with a greatly reduced cooldown while inside Wolf’s Frenzy.
E: Mounting Dread
Kindred initially slows a targeted enemy. If they’re then able to attack their crippled target three times in quick succession, the target suffers a burst of percent max health damage.
R: Lamb’s Respite
Kindred creates a large but temporary zone beneath itself or a targeted ally. While active, Lamb’s Respite prevents ALL units within its boundaries from dropping below critical levels of health. Finally, Lamb’s Respite applies a flat heal to all champions still inside as it ends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Begins Open Beta July 27
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Open Beta begins on July 27, 2010 at 4 PM. The game by Perfect World Entertainment is set after the battle of Red Cli...
- Rangers and more arrive in Eden Eternal
- Eden Eternal has released the new Ranger class, an increase in the level cap, new maps and dungeons, and improved PvP content.
- Aeria Games launches two new web games
- Aeria Games has added two new browser-based MMOs to its platform: Crystal Saga and Rock n Roll.