SmashMuck Champions Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Smashmuck Champions Page.
Smashmuck Champions is a 3D Arena style MMO published by Kiz Studios. The playstyle is very similar to games such as League of Legends and BloodLine Champions. Players control one champion with unique abilities in one of four gameplay modes. In this video we check out the 3v3 capture the flag mode. The game is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Smashmuck Champions check out the official MMOHut Smashmuck Champions page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero's Song Interview with John Smedley
- With its Kickstarter officially underway, Hero’s Song has quite the development team behind it including John Smedley, formerly of SOE.
- Conquer Online Previews Lee-Long Skills
- Conquer Online has released a set of skill demo videos to give players an insight into upcoming skills for Lee-Long.
- Hearthstone: HCT Europe - Spring Playoffs Recap
- The World Championship draws near and the incoming roster is shaping up, but who will represent Europe?