SmashMuck Champions Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Smashmuck Champions Page.
Smashmuck Champions is a 3D Arena style MMO published by Kiz Studios. The playstyle is very similar to games such as League of Legends and BloodLine Champions. Players control one champion with unique abilities in one of four gameplay modes. In this video we check out the 3v3 capture the flag mode. The game is currently in closed beta. To learn more about Smashmuck Champions check out the official MMOHut Smashmuck Champions page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wizards of the Coast Unveil Magic the Gathering: Arena
- Today, during a special livestream, Wizards of the Coast unveiled Magic: the Gathering Arena, an all-new, free-to-play digital version of MTG.
- Nether - New update includes new creature, tribes and vehicles
- Phosphor Games announced today that after running a month-long contest, fans have chosen the tribe names and uniforms for the upcoming territo...
- Neverwinter The Maze Engine now Available on Xbox One
- Neverwinter: The Maze Engine – the newest expansion to the Dungeons & Dragons-based free-to-play MMORPG - is now available on Xbox One.