League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the feature more appealing to players.
Changes made to the Team Builder include a new “Demand Board” that show which roles are in highest demand, a “Enhanced Play Again” to let captains one-click invite recent players, and a smarter matchmaking system that adjusts MMR based on experience. The rules for adding solo players have also been overhauled to improve queue times.
Lyte has a full discussion and breakdown of changes on the League forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis: Krypto Demo Video Revealed
- Soon after the birth of his son, Jor-El genetically altered a Kryptonian hound to increase its intelligence and loyalty so that it would serve...
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Going Free-To-Play
- BioWare has announced that it will be adding a free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic this fall.
- Spellweaver Card Game Coming to Steam February 1
- Spellweaver, the free to play collectible card game, is proud to announce their official worldwide launch onto Steam.