League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the feature more appealing to players.
Changes made to the Team Builder include a new “Demand Board” that show which roles are in highest demand, a “Enhanced Play Again” to let captains one-click invite recent players, and a smarter matchmaking system that adjusts MMR based on experience. The rules for adding solo players have also been overhauled to improve queue times.
Lyte has a full discussion and breakdown of changes on the League forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prime World Announces Memorial Weekend Beta Test
- Following a relatively bug free test this past weekend, Nival has announced a second Prime World beta test to run this upcoming weekend Memori...
- Guild Wars 2 Announces Weekend Update And Event
- ArenaNet has announced that it will launch a new mini-expansion and event this November 15 for Guild Wars 2.
- Atlantica Online releases At the Gates
- "At The Gates" is the newest update to arrive in Nexon's Atlantica Online.