League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the feature more appealing to players.
Changes made to the Team Builder include a new “Demand Board” that show which roles are in highest demand, a “Enhanced Play Again” to let captains one-click invite recent players, and a smarter matchmaking system that adjusts MMR based on experience. The rules for adding solo players have also been overhauled to improve queue times.
Lyte has a full discussion and breakdown of changes on the League forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paragon Announces Free Open Beta Date
- Epic Games is happy to announce today that its forthcoming MOBA, Paragon will be moving into Free Open Beta on August 16
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 Extended and New Maps Introduced
- The extension comes with a new patch full of fixes, updates and vehicles rebalances, and two brand new maps – Pipelines and Narrows.
- Onigiri Launch Review
- Considering how long Onigiri was in beta, the fact that some key features were still missing at the time of launch was a bit concerning.