League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the feature more appealing to players.
Changes made to the Team Builder include a new “Demand Board” that show which roles are in highest demand, a “Enhanced Play Again” to let captains one-click invite recent players, and a smarter matchmaking system that adjusts MMR based on experience. The rules for adding solo players have also been overhauled to improve queue times.
Lyte has a full discussion and breakdown of changes on the League forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online Reveals Beastmaster Class
- Black Gold Online is getting a new class called Beastmaster, which features a variety of powerful melee attacks, summon skills, and special cr...
- Grand Chase Returns in Mobile Form
- Based on the immensely popular MMORPG, Grand Chase M will be arriving on mobile platforms worldwide on July 30, 2015.
- Outspark Introduces Thrilling Tag Combat to Dark Blood
- Dark Blood, the hit free-to-play hardcore action MMORPG arcade brawler, released an exciting new Tag Mode to its PvP system that enables playe...