League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the feature more appealing to players.
Changes made to the Team Builder include a new “Demand Board” that show which roles are in highest demand, a “Enhanced Play Again” to let captains one-click invite recent players, and a smarter matchmaking system that adjusts MMR based on experience. The rules for adding solo players have also been overhauled to improve queue times.
Lyte has a full discussion and breakdown of changes on the League forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu - Villa of Beasts Sect Revealed
- Snail Games has just revealed that Age of Wushu will receive a new playable sect (class) called "Villa of Beasts" for the upcoming T...
- Blacklight Retribution Hosts $1,000 Daily Contest
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new contest for Blacklight Retribution.
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.