League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the feature more appealing to players.
Changes made to the Team Builder include a new “Demand Board” that show which roles are in highest demand, a “Enhanced Play Again” to let captains one-click invite recent players, and a smarter matchmaking system that adjusts MMR based on experience. The rules for adding solo players have also been overhauled to improve queue times.
Lyte has a full discussion and breakdown of changes on the League forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spiritwish Adds Guild Clash Mode
- As part of today’s update Spiritwish earns the unprecedented epic Guild Clash mode.
- Destiny Chaser Has Launched Globally
- Destiny Chaser had their grand, global launch as of yesterday (January 23rd, 2019).
- Portal Knights MMO Announced
- Portal Knights is an original IP by 505 Games, and they are proud to announce it is moving into the MMO genre.