League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the feature more appealing to players.
Changes made to the Team Builder include a new “Demand Board” that show which roles are in highest demand, a “Enhanced Play Again” to let captains one-click invite recent players, and a smarter matchmaking system that adjusts MMR based on experience. The rules for adding solo players have also been overhauled to improve queue times.
Lyte has a full discussion and breakdown of changes on the League forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Launch Date Announced
- Larian Studios has announced that Divinity: Original Sin 2 will launch on September 14, 2017.
- Cyber Hunter Launches on Mobile Devices from NetEase
- NetEase launched their latest battle royale title for iOS and Android today, by the name of Cyber Hunter.
- Dinosaurs join Zombies Monsters Robots with New T-Rekt Update
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today announced the launch of the...