League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the feature more appealing to players.
Changes made to the Team Builder include a new “Demand Board” that show which roles are in highest demand, a “Enhanced Play Again” to let captains one-click invite recent players, and a smarter matchmaking system that adjusts MMR based on experience. The rules for adding solo players have also been overhauled to improve queue times.
Lyte has a full discussion and breakdown of changes on the League forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MIA Online's Servers Open and Announce Holiday Patch
- MIA Online is a 3D Open World action MMORPG that is currently in Open Beta on Google Play.
- Valve Announces 'Living Room' Focused SteamOS
- Valve has officially announced SteamOS, a new operating system designed to make Steam games big-screen friendly by offering a Steam-powered ex...
- SMITE Season 3 Changes Revealed at World Championship
- We paid a visit to the new expanded offices of Hirez to discuss upcoming Season 3 features and gameplay changes with SMITE's lead develop...