Infinite Crisis: New Champion; Atomic Poison Ivy!
A new champion for Infinite Crisis, the upcoming free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe, has appeared out of the nuclear torn forests of earth. Atomic Poison Ivy is a mutated being that can use exotic powers to protect and entrap enemies in her grasp.
As nuclear fallout withered the old world’s flora, a psychic scream plunged Pamela Isley into darkness. She awoke in a mutated forest, shocked to discover her own transformation. The forest mind spoke to hers, calling itself the Green. Their strong telepathic link, forged in nuclear fire, gave Ivy renewed purpose. She would use her new from to protect and the Green and strike fear into a weakened humanity’s heart.
For more information on this new champion, along with sign-up access to ongoing closed beta, check out the Infinite Crisis homepage: http://www.infinitecrisis.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evo...
- Spirit Tales offers further glimpse into customizations
- KoramGame has released a new image, detailing further how much customization a player can find in Spirit Tales.
- Warframe Gets New Look, Archwing Hits Consoles
- The new console update titled ‘Archwing’ gives players a whole new way to play Warframe and will be released Thursday, Nov. 20th at 1 PM E...