Guardian Stone April Update Expands Game
Hangame, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment USA, is releasing the newest update for Guardian Stone! Several new Guardians accompany this update along with dozens of new ways to level up and evolve them! Head to the Shard Dungeon, purchase Guardians using your valuable new Crystals, and receive more Rubies from clearing stages in the Campaign Mode!
Along with five new Guardians to add to your library of heroes, we’re also adding a new elemental system for simplified levelling up and evolution. Take these special Guardians and use them to increase your total power through levelling up or by evolving your Guardians into a greater form! Find these elemental Guardians in the single player campaign or in the Crystal Shop.
Receive Crystals from every special summon or convert your unwanted Guardians into crystals for use in the Crystal Shop. Use your Crystals to purchase everything you’ll need to level up and evolve your Guardians to their ultimate form! In addition to all of these helpful supplies, you’ll also find some limited time Guardians that can only be purchased form the Crystal Shop: the legendary swordsman, Shune; the delightfully strange, Prince Paul; and the madame of mystery, Destiny!
Not only will you find some unique Guardians in the Crystal Shop, but you’ll also be able to find rotating Guardians available in the Shard Dungeons! Challenge the Voidwalkers in a battle for the Shards of Guardians. Each Voidwalker holds several Guardian shards, but you’ll need to battle and beat them for a chance to collect the shards of your favorite Guardians.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Obama Takes the Lead in Nexon Gamers' Poll
- Nexon America has released the first player poll as part of its “Great Maple Election Quest 2012,” with Barack Obama preferred over Mitt R...
- MMOHuts Livestream 11/28: Thanksgiving Food Coma Special
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special post-Thanksgiving stream. Join us for special giveaways in Trove and SMITE, and we might b...
- ChronoBlade coming soon to Asian Mobile Gaming Market
- nWay and CJ E&M Netmarble have today announced an exclusive mobile publishing partnership for ChronoBlade, nWay’s free-to-play multiplay...