FLYFF’s Latest Expansion Confirmed for European & American Regions
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play MMO games, today confirms that the latest expansion for popular manga MMORPG FLYFF – Fly For Fun will be released on European & American servers later in 2016.
FLYFF – Fly For Fun, an institution among manga MMORPGs with over 60 million registered accounts worldwide, surprised its Korean & Japanese players in the beginning of 2016 with a brand new, action-packed expansion. Generations of Korean & Japanese players celebrated this extraordinary content update together.
Following its very successful Asian release, WEBZEN is excited to confirm that preparations for a Western release have begun. In addition to new content, WEBZEN is also planning further development & improvements for FLYFF players, which will be announced soon.
Richard Moon, Head of Global Business at WEBZEN, commented: “We are delighted to confirm that we will be bringing FLYFF’s latest expansion, Turning Point Part 1, to our players.” He continues: “Players have been patiently waiting for new content, and we are very excited to be able to finally deliver it. Judging by the response of FLYFF’s Asian players, we are extremely confident that all of our players will like Turning Point Part 1. We look forward to uniting old, current and new players alike!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends Begins Open Beta
- Just A Game has announced the open beta of their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
- Deep Silver Addresses Homefront: The Revolution Blunders
- Today, Dambuster Studios has made a statement regarding the current state of Homefront: The Revolution.
- Lagoonia Updates For Fun in the Sun
- Lagoonia has launched several multiplayer buildings as part of its Fun in the Sun update.