Gigantic: Motiga Announces Temporary Layoffs
The Motiga Team has announced that temporary layoffs of a significant percentage at their studio. The financial situation is such that they are unable to continue supporting the entirety of the studio at this time. Although they are actively looking for potential investors, the timing for those negotiations extends beyond the resources they have to maintain the staffing required to continue development on Gigantic.
While they will continue to develop and support the game, these layoffs will affect many sectors within Motiga including beta testers around the world. Motiga continues to engage in active discussions with their partners to identify ways to remedy this situation, but they are not in a position to provide any specific information on our next steps at this time.
For more info, visit https://www.gogigantic.com/en/news/motiga-announces-temporary-layoffs
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamesCampus Launches Gamers Appreciation Month
- From now until September 15, GamesCampus is running a Gamers Appreciation Month for all of their games.
- Verdun Launch Review
- Verdun is "the first multiplayer FPS set in a realistic First World War Setting." It features bolt-action rifles, trench warfare, ga...
- Runescape: Menaphos Launch Day Press Preview
- But what exactly is the Road to Menaphos? Is it worth it?