Gigantic: Motiga Announces Temporary Layoffs
The Motiga Team has announced that temporary layoffs of a significant percentage at their studio. The financial situation is such that they are unable to continue supporting the entirety of the studio at this time. Although they are actively looking for potential investors, the timing for those negotiations extends beyond the resources they have to maintain the staffing required to continue development on Gigantic.
While they will continue to develop and support the game, these layoffs will affect many sectors within Motiga including beta testers around the world. Motiga continues to engage in active discussions with their partners to identify ways to remedy this situation, but they are not in a position to provide any specific information on our next steps at this time.
For more info, visit https://www.gogigantic.com/en/news/motiga-announces-temporary-layoffs
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Top 10 Visually Stunning Ground Mounts
- After testing out the game in closed beta, Nexon hooked us up with a preview of their ten favorite ground mounts in Riders of Icarus.
- League of Legends: Ekko in Review
- Ekko shines in a solo-lane, and I feel like he could even break down tanks with a little dedication, but his spot is mid.
- Tanki Online - Browser-based tank game now available
- Tanki Online, the action browser game by AlternativaPlatform (one of Russia’s leading developers for massively multiplayer online games), is...