Gigantic: Motiga Announces Temporary Layoffs
The Motiga Team has announced that temporary layoffs of a significant percentage at their studio. The financial situation is such that they are unable to continue supporting the entirety of the studio at this time. Although they are actively looking for potential investors, the timing for those negotiations extends beyond the resources they have to maintain the staffing required to continue development on Gigantic.
While they will continue to develop and support the game, these layoffs will affect many sectors within Motiga including beta testers around the world. Motiga continues to engage in active discussions with their partners to identify ways to remedy this situation, but they are not in a position to provide any specific information on our next steps at this time.
For more info, visit https://www.gogigantic.com/en/news/motiga-announces-temporary-layoffs
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Alchemist Code Review (Android)
- When it comes to strategy RPGs, one of my go to genres, my favorite is Square Enix’s Final Fantasy Tactics.
- Chrono Tales - Mr. & Ms. CT Event Returns
- Do you remember the Summer Heat Summer Fun contests in Chrono Tales called Mr. and Ms. Chrono Tales last year? Players’ active response and ...
- Fractured to Enter Pre-Alpha This Week
- Dynamight Studios announced today that the Pre-Alpha for their Sandbox MMO Fractured will begin this Friday (November 30th).