Gigantic: Motiga Announces Temporary Layoffs
The Motiga Team has announced that temporary layoffs of a significant percentage at their studio. The financial situation is such that they are unable to continue supporting the entirety of the studio at this time. Although they are actively looking for potential investors, the timing for those negotiations extends beyond the resources they have to maintain the staffing required to continue development on Gigantic.
While they will continue to develop and support the game, these layoffs will affect many sectors within Motiga including beta testers around the world. Motiga continues to engage in active discussions with their partners to identify ways to remedy this situation, but they are not in a position to provide any specific information on our next steps at this time.
For more info, visit https://www.gogigantic.com/en/news/motiga-announces-temporary-layoffs
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Battle Lines Hits Mobile Devices This Month
- Interested players can also be among the first to try the title at New York Comic Con from October 4th through 7th.
- League of Angels III Gets Ready for Major Updates
- With the first anniversary in the rearview, it's time for League of Angels III to look towards updates coming in September.
- Fantasy Realm Online - UO style MMORPG now available
- Fantasy Realm Online is a FREE classic sandbox MMO/RPG hybrid for Windows and Linux that has a similar look/feel to the Ultima series (Specifi...