Firefall releases new World Building dev diary
The team building Firefall at Red 5 Studios has released a new developer video diary, highlighting and discussing world building in Firefall.
The video discusses some of the tools used to create the world, and how it can be built dynamically around the players. It also discusses how PvP and PvE environments are incorporated.
Firefall will be showcased at SXSW this weekend.
Firefall Dev Diary: World Building
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maplestory: 'Attack on Titan' Themed Content Coming Soon
- “Attack on Titan” has joined forces with Nexon America’s MapleStory to bring a wealth of new content to the immersive MMORPG. For a limi...
- E3 2015 Day 2 Recap - Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
- E3 2015 coverage for Wednesday, as we recap the sights, sounds, and cosplay of the biggest gaming convention in LA
- The Repopulation: Build 15.11 Released
- The Repopulation Team has announced that the servers will be going down at 9AM EST this morning to apply the 15.1.1 patch. Expected downtime i...