Firefall releases new World Building dev diary
The team building Firefall at Red 5 Studios has released a new developer video diary, highlighting and discussing world building in Firefall.
The video discusses some of the tools used to create the world, and how it can be built dynamically around the players. It also discusses how PvP and PvE environments are incorporated.
Firefall will be showcased at SXSW this weekend.
Firefall Dev Diary: World Building
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online Review
- The retro gameplay is a treat for fans of classic beat ‘em ups, but players craving more modern visuals may be disappointed.
- Das Tal Players Face a New Threat
- The test event will be headlined by a boss fight, which will bring players together for a large battle towards the end.
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Announces Supernova
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. announces the epic new addition to their growing free-to-play lineup, Supernova, set to launch on PCs later th...