Firefall releases new World Building dev diary
The team building Firefall at Red 5 Studios has released a new developer video diary, highlighting and discussing world building in Firefall.
The video discusses some of the tools used to create the world, and how it can be built dynamically around the players. It also discusses how PvP and PvE environments are incorporated.
Firefall will be showcased at SXSW this weekend.
Firefall Dev Diary: World Building
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Digivolutions Available for Digimon Masters
- Joymax has discovered two new Digivolutions for their exciting MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online!
- Valiance Online Greenlit by the Steam Community
- SilverHelm Studios announced that the Greenlight Community has overwhelmingly voted in favor of Valiance Online and the game will soon be ava...
- Celtic Heroes: Enter The Otherworld in New Expansion
- One Thumb Mobile announces that Celtic Heroes's free expansion, The Otherworld, is now available on Android.