Firefall releases new World Building dev diary
The team building Firefall at Red 5 Studios has released a new developer video diary, highlighting and discussing world building in Firefall.
The video discusses some of the tools used to create the world, and how it can be built dynamically around the players. It also discusses how PvP and PvE environments are incorporated.
Firefall will be showcased at SXSW this weekend.
Firefall Dev Diary: World Building
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Big Bang Update is Live
- After weeks of anticipating, the largest MapleStory update to date has gone live. The first piece of the Big Bang update is now live on all se...
- SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
- Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D...
- Brawlhalla World Championship Dates Announced
- Blue Mammoth Games hit free-to-play platform brawler, Brawlhalla now has an official date for their World Championships!