F.E.A.R Online: Returns With New Beta Phase
Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games is excited to announce the launch of the beta of F.E.A.R Online, a new-look free-to-play version of the celebrated horror series.
Player feedback from the alpha was taken into account to ensure an even better and more terrifying experience for all players when they hurtle into the beta. Extensive redesign and adjustments to the gameplay make for a truly unique FPS, with new maps, a new scenario and a redesigned crafting system which allows for making one-of-a-kind weapons.
Tensions will reach a boiling point as the F.E.A.R. task force investigates Armacham Technology Corporation (ATC)’s unsettling experiments. F.E.A.R. Online will remain focused on several team combat modes spanning over ten ominous maps packed with grotesque details such as still-twitching bodies hanging from meat hooks and messages smeared in blood.
The story also continues in cooperative scenarios that detail the terrifying occurrences surrounding the F.E.A.R. team parallel to the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin. Up to four players can team up and fight for their lives against both hostile Armacham personnel and hideous monsters lurking around every corner. All will be revealed soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celestia: Broken Sky to be Globally Launched on April 16
- Celestia: Broken Sky will be globally launched on the Google Play Store on April, 16 2015.
- Rogue Rocket Games to Bring First Wonder to Consoles, Passes Steam Greenlight
- Rogue Rocket Games today announces a partnership to bring their upcoming First Wonder to consoles.
- 3D Printing, Map Sharing and Mega Events DLC in Latest Galactic Civilizations III Update
- Players have always been able to design their own ships, and now they can bring those creations to life using 3D printing.