Captains of DarkTide Starts First Phase of Beta
The first phase of beta testing is now underway for the nautical MMORPG Captains of DarkTide. Testing for the web client and starter areas began on June 28, 2010. Not every zone or continent is currently enabled, but more content will be released as closed beta progresses.
Captains of DarkTide is a browser based MMORPG, and it will utilize the powerful Unity web player which allows for some pretty epic graphics. Games like FusionFall and Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online already use Unity and the upcoming Need for Speed World will too.
Captains of DarkTide will join the ranks of a handful of other free to play nautical MMORPGs like Voyage Century and the upcoming Uncharted Waters Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 8BitMMO Officially Launches After Fourteen Years of Development
- Archive Entertainment is excited to announce that 8BitMMO has concluded its Early Access phase and has now reached its 1.0 Full Release.
- JetX Steam Demo Code Giveaway
- We've partnered with Singularity Lab to give away Demo Codes for their upcoming Arcade Racing VR/PC title, JetX.
- OldSchool Runescape discovers "Fossil Island"!
- An adventure millions of years in the making comes to Old School Runescape: Fossil Island! All levels of adventurer in Gielinor can take part!