Captains of DarkTide Starts First Phase of Beta
The first phase of beta testing is now underway for the nautical MMORPG Captains of DarkTide. Testing for the web client and starter areas began on June 28, 2010. Not every zone or continent is currently enabled, but more content will be released as closed beta progresses.
Captains of DarkTide is a browser based MMORPG, and it will utilize the powerful Unity web player which allows for some pretty epic graphics. Games like FusionFall and Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online already use Unity and the upcoming Need for Speed World will too.
Captains of DarkTide will join the ranks of a handful of other free to play nautical MMORPGs like Voyage Century and the upcoming Uncharted Waters Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall Rolls out Race/Class Options At End of First Campaign Test
- Good news for Crowfall fans and testers alike! Race/Class selections have come to the Crowfall Test Server!
- League of Angels II Introduces New Hero Durona
- Yoozoo and League of Angels II have announced the arrival of a new hero: Durona.
- Card Hunter for Windows and Mac launches on Steam today
- Blue Manchu today announced that Card Hunter is available now for Windows and Mac via Steam.