OGPlanet Relaunching Red Stone – Open Beta Begins June 29
It looks like OGPlanet came out of the blue an announced that they will be publishing the 2D fantasy MMORPG Red Stone and its open beta will begin June 29. Even though Red Stone is new on the OGPlanet portal, the game is by no means a new MMORPG. It actually has quite a history. It was actually available on the GamersFirst for a while and then its Korean developer L&K Logic picked up the service after GamersFirst shut it down. So the game has been available world-wide for years.
Red Stone Gameplay Screenshot
It looks like L&K Logic will be shutting down its own servers and allowing its players to transfer their characters to the OGPlanet service, making OGPlanet the only place people can play Red Stone.
OGPlanet also publishes Hockey Dash, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter and LaTale
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ninja Second Class Evolution Launched for Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has launched the second class evolution for the Ninja in Ragnarok Online.
- Gloria Victis Update Takes Alpha Players to the Beach
- Gloria Victis takes a major step forward towards building their ideal sandbox MMORPG world today with update 0.0.6.7, focusing on crafting, hu...
- Dragon's Prophet EU Launches Evolution Phase One
- Runewaker Entertainment today launches the first stage of a major overhaul for Dragon's Prophet in Europe.