OGPlanet Relaunching Red Stone – Open Beta Begins June 29
It looks like OGPlanet came out of the blue an announced that they will be publishing the 2D fantasy MMORPG Red Stone and its open beta will begin June 29. Even though Red Stone is new on the OGPlanet portal, the game is by no means a new MMORPG. It actually has quite a history. It was actually available on the GamersFirst for a while and then its Korean developer L&K Logic picked up the service after GamersFirst shut it down. So the game has been available world-wide for years.
Red Stone Gameplay Screenshot
It looks like L&K Logic will be shutting down its own servers and allowing its players to transfer their characters to the OGPlanet service, making OGPlanet the only place people can play Red Stone.
OGPlanet also publishes Hockey Dash, Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter and LaTale
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend: Legacy of Dragons celebrates 15 million
- Mail.Ru is celebrating its 15 million milestone with Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.
- Board Kartuga's Servers In Pre-Beta Test
- InnoGames just opened the gates to the 3D action game Kartuga. Until the 26th of April, everyone can have a first look on the free online game...
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed - The battle over Star-Comm Basin has begun!