Skyforge: New PvP Details Available
My.com have today revealed the details of PvP battles and the new system adopted to ensure players enjoy a fair fight when squaring off in combat.
“With PvP in Skyforge, our goal was to make the fights fair and to only allow players to fight in designated areas. This means it will be almost impossible to gank someone and we can rely on the matchmaking system to keep “noobs” from ending up face to face with PvP masters.”
Players will be able to participate in a ton of match types, game modes and more, each designed to test their skills in a fair and balanced environment.
For more details, visit http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/fighting-fair-pvp-skyforge
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE World Championship 2015: Cosplay Highlights
- The SMITE 2015 World Championship is over, and DizzyPW has coverage of upcoming changes and a cosplay recap!
- Trove Surpasses 1 Million Monthly Active Users
- Since launching in July, Trove has been rapidly taking off with players.
- Games of Glory: Kickstarter and Greenlight Campaigns Available
- LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with a team built around veterans of Ubisoft, DICE, and Codemasters, has launched both ...