Skyforge: New PvP Details Available
My.com have today revealed the details of PvP battles and the new system adopted to ensure players enjoy a fair fight when squaring off in combat.
“With PvP in Skyforge, our goal was to make the fights fair and to only allow players to fight in designated areas. This means it will be almost impossible to gank someone and we can rely on the matchmaking system to keep “noobs” from ending up face to face with PvP masters.”
Players will be able to participate in a ton of match types, game modes and more, each designed to test their skills in a fair and balanced environment.
For more details, visit http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/fighting-fair-pvp-skyforge
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revolution Ace Now Available on Steam for PC
- Laser Guided Games announces the release of Revolution Ace for PC on Steam.
- My.com Brings Iron Desert to Mobile Devices
- My.com releases Iron Desert – a cross-platform tactical combat game that drops players in the midst of a brutal war to dominate the desert.
- Successful open beta and new server for Silkroad-R
- Joymax has declared that Silkroad-R's open beta has been so successful, they are launching a new server, Gobi, to deal with the player po...