Skyforge: New PvP Details Available
My.com have today revealed the details of PvP battles and the new system adopted to ensure players enjoy a fair fight when squaring off in combat.
“With PvP in Skyforge, our goal was to make the fights fair and to only allow players to fight in designated areas. This means it will be almost impossible to gank someone and we can rely on the matchmaking system to keep “noobs” from ending up face to face with PvP masters.”
Players will be able to participate in a ton of match types, game modes and more, each designed to test their skills in a fair and balanced environment.
For more details, visit http://sf.my.com/us/news/announcements/fighting-fair-pvp-skyforge
Articles You May Enjoy
- New character class video for Spirit Tales
- KoramGame has revealed a new video today for Spirit Tales.
- Uncharted Waters Online Offers Limited-Time Steam Sale Offers
- Black Friday comes early this year for players of Uncharted Waters Online, the strategic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORP...
- RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
- RuneScape announces its newest update, which adds hundreds of voyages and three new recruits to the player-owned port system.