ELOA’s Expansion Part 2 “The Smash” is Now Available
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced that its triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance released part 2 of its first expansion, “The Smash”.
ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance is an anime-inspired triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG, with classic action RPG elements and unique dynamic 3-combat-stance gameplay. “The Smash” introduces new features and items along with two new dungeons: The Spirit Flame Workroom and the Shadow of Hallucination.
The Spirit Flame Workroom is a new dungeon where various kinds of fire monsters and bosses use flame attacks to burn their targets. Users playing in Hero difficulty, the highest of the 3 difficulty levels (Beginner, Normal, Hero), will experience even more flame traps along with bosses spawning more monsters, allowing players to acquire extra items. These items include: Pain Savior’s Set/Overpowering Savior’s Set, pauldrons, gauntlets (Normal), Lv. 40 unique gauntlets and pants (Hero).
In the Shadow of Hallucination, many challenges await including explosive traps, turrets and melee-attacking boss monsters that use a poisoning skill. Playing in Hero difficulty will add more enhanced poison traps, and allow the boss monster to spawn “Atrocious Veren Gatekeeper Kou” during battle. Defeating enemies in the dungeon will reward adventurers with special items, including: Pain Savior’s Set/Overpowering Savior’s Set, pants, boots (Normal), Lv. 40 unique pauldrons and armor (Hero).
Along with the new dungeon update, the ELOA team is organising a dungeon clear event from January 12th until the weekly maintenance on January 19th, 2016 (UTC). The first three players of each server who submit their dungeon clear screenshots of both the Spirit Flame Workroom and the Shadow of Hallucination (in the event thread on the official ELOA forum), will get the Honorable Phillos Uniform Collection: A costume that changes their characters’ appearance. Additionally, the best screenshot from each sever will be selected by ELOA’s GM (Game Master).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vampire Tribunals Reveals "The Hidden World of Vampires"
- Clazz Games, a mobile video game publisher, and developer Raincrow Studios announced today the launch of Vampire Tribunals. Featuring mobile m...
- Nutaku.com Announces DMM's Shooting Girls
- Nutaku.com will launch an English language version of Shooting Girl, a turn-based strategy game that takes place in an alternate Tokyo.
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 Gets Massive Multiplayer Update
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 has received a major free update (numbered 1.2.0), focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.