Warframe’s ‘The Sacrifice’ Is Available Today on PC
Digital Extremes is proud to announce the latest mind-bending chapter in the Warframe storyline with “The Sacrifice”, available today on PC. It follows the story sequence revealed last December, and a foreboding vision will lead you to hunt down a new Warframe. Only the most dedicated who have trekked deep enough can start this quest. By completing “The Second Dream”, “The War Within”, “Chains of Harrow” and “Apostasy Prologue” will Tenno learn the plight of The Lotus, Ballas, as well as the creation of the Warframes. A gauntlet of action-packed gameplay awaits in the new Cinematic Quest.
- UMBRA! Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade. Complete The Sacrifice to discover the power of Umbra.
- UI, PRIMED: Warframe‘s user interface is ever-evolving. Experience the first step in this brand-new UI, including a revamped inventory menu, customizable UI themes, updated vendor menus (like Baro, Syndicates, etc.), new UI sounds across all menus, and more!
- TENNO CUSTOMIZATIONS: Embrace the shadows with these ancient Orokin masterpieces including Umbra Armor, Operator Cosmetics, Hooded Scarf, Blindfold, Diadem, Earpiece, and Kubrow and Kavat Armor.
- Use promo code “OLDFRIEND” for a free Orokin Tea Set Decoration and a 3-Day Affinity Booster! Available on all platforms until at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 20, 2018.
- FREE PRIME WITH TWITCH PRIME: The full year of Free Prime with Twitch Prime has begun! Get Trinity Prime and the exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana for free with your Twitch Prime membership. Digital Extremes is offering exciting Warframe content as part of this program all year. Once your account is linked, click here to claim your Trinity Prime and exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap o...
- SMITE: When to Play Ranked
- SMITE has a few options for Ranked gameplay, with Duel (1v1), Joust (3v3), and Conquest (5v5).
- The Repopulation Talks PvP and the Global Economy
- The Repopulation reveals some unique rulesets for hardcore PvP servers that will drive an economy of pirates.