Space Engineers Releases New Update and Decorative Pack
Space Engineers released a new update that offers both an optional Decoration Pack, and some seriously cool technology. In this new update, players will receive all-new functional cockpit LCDs, with customizable screens. This also comes with a Replay Tool, which can be used to set up animated scenes. Players will also receive new random encounters, Steam Trading Cards, badges, and backgrounds. This update also has a wealth of bug fixes, optimizations, and improvements, regardless of whether or not you purchase the optional pack.
The Decorative Pack comes with new decorative blocks for designing and customizing your spaceships, vehicles, and space stations. This is 3.99 USD (or the Steam equivalent). This bundle comes with 14 new blocks. This includes Console Blocks (projects blueprints for downscaled ships/stations), and are fantastic, functional LCD panels. Also offered in this are Industrial Cockpits, in both small and large grid versions to make creations look better. These offer unmatched visibility and let engineers experience the world around them in a greater scope.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Version 1.2 Now Live
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars announces the launch of a new content update, Version 1.2.
- Smite Pro League - Week 3: Dignitas vs. Luminosity
- I chose EU vs. LG this week for the Smite Pro League because this will show how Dignitas handles a weaker team like Luminosity.
- TERA: Rising Soars to over One Million Players in North America
- Over one million players now playing since the free-to-play transition in TERA!