Dragonica Online heading to WarpPortal
Dragonica Online, previously published and run by THQ*ICE, is transferring its services as of August 31st to Gravity Interactive and its Warp Portal.
While plans are in the work to transfer characters, items, and other data over to the new servers, Gravity Interactive is welcoming new players for the game, which they anticipate will launch in mid-September.
Gravity Interactive also publishes Requiem, Ragnarok Online, and Rose Online.
Dragonica Online Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
Gravity Announces Dragonica to Join WarpPortal.com Game Line Up!
Marina Del Rey – August 10, 2010
Gravity Interactive, a world renowned massively multiplayer online game publisher, is happy to announce Dragonica Online will be added to their WarpPortal.com game line up. This will be the fourth title to be added to the WarpPortal.com growing list of Free to Play games. Dragonica Online is a fast-paced fantasy-action MMO whose unique 3D side-scrolling perspective brings a new level of strategy to the genre.
Returning Dragonica Players, will have a new home at WarpPortal.com with Gravity Interactive’s many other Free-to-Play games. In the coming weeks approaching the official launch in mid-late September, WarpPortal.com will have information on new content and upcoming exciting events.
Dragonica Online is rated ‘E10+’ for Everyone over the age of 10 and is filled with a rich storyline, beautiful lands, challenging boss battles, and comical skill moves. It redefines traditional arcade-style fun for all types of MMO players!
Dragonica’s combat is fast and intense so players need to master the unique attacks, combo chains and advanced skills of their class to stay on top. Multiple gameplay modes provide countless scenarios for combat and exploration, as players face off against massive bosses, explore mysterious dungeons or engage in PvP and Guild–on-Guild free-for-alls. Cash Shop items and a diverse pet system help players customize their experience, while social elements such as Player Matching make group play easier than ever.
More Information about Gravity and its WarpPortal:
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Challenges Old Assumptions and Explodes With Content
- Following the tremendous reception from players and critics alike to its recent "This is EVE (2014)" game trailer, which featured ac...
- Clockwork Empires Early Access Update Gets Landmines & Much More
- A flurry of News of Substantial Significance has emerged from the front lines of the Clockwork Empire, foremost being that Her Majesty's ...
- Tree of Savior Investigates Possible Steam Exploit
- The Tree of Savior community has been talking across official forums and Reddit communities about possible exploits through Steam.