Electronic Sports League & Nival Partner for Go4 Prime World Cup Series
Electronic Sports League (ESL) and Nival have partnered to offer cash prizes to the fiercest competitors of a 13-week long game tournament starting March 2nd, the Go4 Prime World Series. Every Sunday during the tournament, Prime World players can compete to win weekly cash prizes of $100 USD with additional monthly cash prizes of $1,000 USD.
Here’s what Prime World teams can look forward to:
• Every Sunday during the tournament period, the Weekly Cup winning team will be awarded $100.
• In addition, each Sunday the top 32 teams will receive points towards placement to qualify for the Monthly Finals.
• At the beginning of each month, top teams will compete in the Monthly Final Cup with a $1,000 total prize pot, which will be split between the top 2 teams.
For more information on the series and to sign up for the competition, please visit the Go4 Prime World ESL play page at http://www.esl.eu/eu/primeworld/go4primeworld/news/237410/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation Launches on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Sept 12
- The latest update for Neverwinter, "Tomb of Annihilation" launches officially on Xbox One and Playstation 4 on September 12th, 2017!...
- Planets³ reaches (and exceeds) Kickstarter funding goal
- Cubical Drift are proud to announce that the KickStarter for Planets³ has exceeded its initial funding target of $250,000.
- Path of Exile Begins August Expansion Countdown
- Grinding Gear Games has begun an official count down on site to its next major content release for Path of Exile in August.