Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Original Character: ÆGON
During Day 1 of New York Comic Con, Kabam showcased an all-new Marvel Original for Marvel Contest of Champions. ÆGON is a warrior who won his race’s freedom in the first Contest of Champions but at a great cost. Born to a pacifist race forced into slavery by the Master of the first Contest of Champions, Ægon always defied the strict code of nonviolence amongst his kin. He secretly trained as a gladiator, inspired by love and duty to win The Contest and free his people. ÆGON was permanently exiled from his people and is stranded in the Battlerealm, but he does have his Iso-Belt artifact. He is the third original made specifically for the game, alongside Guillotine and Morningstar. In addition, New York Comic-Con attendees will be able to get a first look and chance to try out some all-new characters before their October releases – Venom the Duck and Symbiote Supreme! Fans can also participate in Kabam’s Beat-the-Boss tournament in order to win prizes at Booth #1466.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX East: Red 5 Studios Firefall Panel Livestream
- Red 5 Studios is preparing to live stream its Firefall Panel from PAX East!
- ELOA’s Expansion Part 2 “The Smash” is Now Available
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance released part 2 of its first expansion, “The Smash”.
- 21st Century Fox Invests $100M in Social Broadcasting Platform 'Caffeine'
- Today, 21st Century Fox announced that they led a round of funding for Caffeine that also included existing Caffeine investors.