Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Original Character: ÆGON
During Day 1 of New York Comic Con, Kabam showcased an all-new Marvel Original for Marvel Contest of Champions. ÆGON is a warrior who won his race’s freedom in the first Contest of Champions but at a great cost. Born to a pacifist race forced into slavery by the Master of the first Contest of Champions, Ægon always defied the strict code of nonviolence amongst his kin. He secretly trained as a gladiator, inspired by love and duty to win The Contest and free his people. ÆGON was permanently exiled from his people and is stranded in the Battlerealm, but he does have his Iso-Belt artifact. He is the third original made specifically for the game, alongside Guillotine and Morningstar. In addition, New York Comic-Con attendees will be able to get a first look and chance to try out some all-new characters before their October releases – Venom the Duck and Symbiote Supreme! Fans can also participate in Kabam’s Beat-the-Boss tournament in order to win prizes at Booth #1466.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate - Shattered Destiny set Released
- Today, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are releasing the second card set – Shattered Destiny – for the digital trading card game HEX: Shar...
- Conquer Online Holds World Fighting League to Celebrate 10 Years
- So to celebrate this marvelous milestone of the free to play Conquer Online, TQ Digital has prepared a host of exciting events for its faithfu...
- Star Wars The Old Republic Releases Update 2.8
- Today, Bioware has launched Update 2.8: Spoils of War for Star Wars: The Old Republic.