Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Original Character: ÆGON
During Day 1 of New York Comic Con, Kabam showcased an all-new Marvel Original for Marvel Contest of Champions. ÆGON is a warrior who won his race’s freedom in the first Contest of Champions but at a great cost. Born to a pacifist race forced into slavery by the Master of the first Contest of Champions, Ægon always defied the strict code of nonviolence amongst his kin. He secretly trained as a gladiator, inspired by love and duty to win The Contest and free his people. ÆGON was permanently exiled from his people and is stranded in the Battlerealm, but he does have his Iso-Belt artifact. He is the third original made specifically for the game, alongside Guillotine and Morningstar. In addition, New York Comic-Con attendees will be able to get a first look and chance to try out some all-new characters before their October releases – Venom the Duck and Symbiote Supreme! Fans can also participate in Kabam’s Beat-the-Boss tournament in order to win prizes at Booth #1466.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV's Forbidden Land of Eureka Arrives Today
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Anemos, emerges from the mists today in Final Fantasy XIV's latest update.
- Winning Putt Celebrates National Golf Month
- Why not join a round of virtual golf with Winning Putt and claim valuable prizes at the same time?
- Skyforge "Crucible of the Gods" Massive Update Coming August 11
- This massive update includes bug fixes, new content and feature enhancements as well as the ability to unlock the divine form.