Destiny 2: New Legends Will Rise on September 6th
Starting at Midnight on September 6th, Destiny 2 comes to players; anywhere the game will be available, it will begin at midnight on this date on Playstation 4 (with additional, timed exclusive c content such as a competitive multiplayer map, a three-player cooperative Strike, a blue and white colored ship, specialized gear sets, and an exclusive exotic weapon), and Xbox One. Please note that it requires Xbox Live and PSN subscriptions in order to access a majority of the content. PC players will have to wait until October 24th, but it will be live on Battle.net as the first non-Blizzard title to be offered on this service which is huge news. Players will be able to pick which Guardian they desire to play as, and start work restoring Light and defending the lives of their friends and loved ones in glorious combat.
“A great story. Awesome characters. A menacing villain. A clear mission. A gorgeous, expansive world to explore. And of course, great, innovative gameplay that is fun to play solo or with friends. Destiny 2 has it all,” said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision. “Whether you’re one of the millions of fans who are already a part of this community, or you are brand-new to the Destiny world, this game is something all different kinds of fans will enjoy and appreciate. We can’t wait to share it with you.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online's Proteus release is out today
- CCP has just released a new update for their sandbox sci-fi game "EVE Online" with the new Proteus update. This new update features ...
- Lords of the Black Sun: New Strategy Game Available on Steam
- Tonight at 6PM GMT, veteran strategy publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Arkavi Studios reveal their 4X space-strategy game Lords of t...
- League of Legends New Graphical Update Coming Soon
- League of Legends launching major graphical overhaul. Riot games will release new graphics and a new hero - Miss Fortune.