Destiny 2: New Legends Will Rise on September 6th
Starting at Midnight on September 6th, Destiny 2 comes to players; anywhere the game will be available, it will begin at midnight on this date on Playstation 4 (with additional, timed exclusive c content such as a competitive multiplayer map, a three-player cooperative Strike, a blue and white colored ship, specialized gear sets, and an exclusive exotic weapon), and Xbox One. Please note that it requires Xbox Live and PSN subscriptions in order to access a majority of the content. PC players will have to wait until October 24th, but it will be live on Battle.net as the first non-Blizzard title to be offered on this service which is huge news. Players will be able to pick which Guardian they desire to play as, and start work restoring Light and defending the lives of their friends and loved ones in glorious combat.
“A great story. Awesome characters. A menacing villain. A clear mission. A gorgeous, expansive world to explore. And of course, great, innovative gameplay that is fun to play solo or with friends. Destiny 2 has it all,” said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision. “Whether you’re one of the millions of fans who are already a part of this community, or you are brand-new to the Destiny world, this game is something all different kinds of fans will enjoy and appreciate. We can’t wait to share it with you.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hellgate Global celebrates with February events
- Monthly events have arrived again in Hellgate Global.
- Chrono Tales Begins Open Beta
- Chrono Tales has begun its open beta, introducing its first Server named "Chroland" and launching with various events for all player...
- Star Trek Online Review (PlayStation 4)
- Almost MMO I’ve played on console was easy to get into and play and while not every MMO belongs on a console, this one most certainly does.