Heroes Evolved Continues to Grow
Though Heroes Evolved launched this year (January, 2017), it went from a mere few thousand players to well over five million active users in about six months! As of today, over six million players are playing globally, making it, objectively speaking, a successful MOBA in a world where the majority of new MOBAs quickly find themselves dying out. This is partly thanks to R2Games spreading it around the globe, going from only English to over ten different languages, with more coming as the game grows. They have also increased from simply one server cluster in NA, to adding three that cover EU, SA, and SEA, offering increased matchmaking potential for their respective regions. It’s fascinating to see how far it has come, and how far it will go in the future!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evo...
- Armored Warfare: New gameplay footage from PAX Prime
- My.com and Obsidian Entertainment have released an exciting video showing off Armored Warfare gameplay footage for the very first time, as sho...
- Hearthstone's 'The Witchwood' Expansion is Now Live
- The newest expansion for Blizzard's CCG Hearthstone is now live: The Witchwood! 135 new cards come to the game with the new Year of the R...