Heroes Evolved Continues to Grow
Though Heroes Evolved launched this year (January, 2017), it went from a mere few thousand players to well over five million active users in about six months! As of today, over six million players are playing globally, making it, objectively speaking, a successful MOBA in a world where the majority of new MOBAs quickly find themselves dying out. This is partly thanks to R2Games spreading it around the globe, going from only English to over ten different languages, with more coming as the game grows. They have also increased from simply one server cluster in NA, to adding three that cover EU, SA, and SEA, offering increased matchmaking potential for their respective regions. It’s fascinating to see how far it has come, and how far it will go in the future!
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone Announces New Changes For September
- Mail.RU Games has announced major new changes coming in September for RiotZone.
- Heroes of the Storm Now Begins Open Beta Testing
- Tired of begging MMO forum after forum for a closed beta key to get into Blizzard’s unifying universe MOBA, Heroes of the Storm?
- Shotgun News 11/22: ArcheAge, LoL, League of Angels, and more!
- A daily shot of MMO news featuring the best and biggest news in the industry.