Heroes Evolved Continues to Grow
Though Heroes Evolved launched this year (January, 2017), it went from a mere few thousand players to well over five million active users in about six months! As of today, over six million players are playing globally, making it, objectively speaking, a successful MOBA in a world where the majority of new MOBAs quickly find themselves dying out. This is partly thanks to R2Games spreading it around the globe, going from only English to over ten different languages, with more coming as the game grows. They have also increased from simply one server cluster in NA, to adding three that cover EU, SA, and SEA, offering increased matchmaking potential for their respective regions. It’s fascinating to see how far it has come, and how far it will go in the future!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable Introduces Group Fighting Systems
- In knight’s Fable, the development team always wish to create more social atmosphere in the game. Your friends are your most vital allies in...
- Digital Extremes Announces New FPS: Keystone
- Digital Extremes announces Keystone™, a competitive first-person shooter with a distinct blend of first-person action and deck-building.
- Tree of Savior - International test sever coming soon
- IMC Games has just announced on their official Facebook page that an international test server will be available sometime after the Focus Grou...