Dawngate Patch 26 Brings Big Changes
Think you know Dawngate? Think again. Waystone Games has just overhauled every aspect from the moba itemization to the map layout to their unique system of role assignment in parties in what amalgamates to one of the heaviest reworks we’ve ever seen in a single moba patch. Some of the highlights include:
Reworked Game Mode/Map – Updated feature sets to intensify various gaming scenarios
Updated Item Set – All items have been updated to enhance the player’s experience
New System Balance and Role Tuning – Every Shaper’s base movement speed and attack range has been increased by 11% with plenty of changes to Role VIM rates and other individual balance changes across the board.
Removal of Binding Respawns – This unique element of gameplay seems to have disappeared with the patch.
The rather lengthy full details including a complete listing of the itemization changes and numerous Shaper rebalances can be read of the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
- Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension's crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal, along with a new campaign to ...
- Card Hunter: First year celebration starts September 13th
- Card Hunter turns one this weekend. To celebrate, Blue Manchu Games is throwing a party with special leagues for multiplayer fans and a sprink...
- New Event, Upgrades, and Tournament in GTArcade's League of Angels
- GTArcade announces a new group buy event, hero and mount upgrades, and a cross-server tournament for League of Angels.