DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.
Built upon the great success of its predecessor, DarkOrbit Reloaded is an epic space action MMO that boasts a refined new look, an immersive sci-fi narrative and important reworks to make it easier for newcomers to get prepared for the epic space battles that await.
Jonathan Lindsay, Producer for DarkOrbit Reloaded: “We’re very pleased to see DarkOrbit Reloaded marking the start of a new age for Bigpoint. We took valuable feedback from the community and used it to hone this game into a captivating experience for everyone, which meant in some cases fundamental rethinking the game’s core systems, which is also fair for pay-players and non-payers alike. We look forward to hearing feedback from the fans and seeing how they react. But we are not finished, we are prototyping with some new technologies that will enable us to do some very exciting things in the future. Watch this space – excuse the pun.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander Introduces Auto-pathing
- New from GTArcade: Ruin mode in Hero Commander is a giant battlefield where players can spend lots of time moving from one place to the next. ...
- Rainbow Saga Beta Impressions
- First off: The game starts out with no character customization options. Players will just pick their character as either a male or a female an...
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Heavy Fighters in Third Archetype Reveal
- This week group A was voted on by backers, revealing the Heavy Fighters across the three realms.