DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.
Built upon the great success of its predecessor, DarkOrbit Reloaded is an epic space action MMO that boasts a refined new look, an immersive sci-fi narrative and important reworks to make it easier for newcomers to get prepared for the epic space battles that await.
Jonathan Lindsay, Producer for DarkOrbit Reloaded: “We’re very pleased to see DarkOrbit Reloaded marking the start of a new age for Bigpoint. We took valuable feedback from the community and used it to hone this game into a captivating experience for everyone, which meant in some cases fundamental rethinking the game’s core systems, which is also fair for pay-players and non-payers alike. We look forward to hearing feedback from the fans and seeing how they react. But we are not finished, we are prototyping with some new technologies that will enable us to do some very exciting things in the future. Watch this space – excuse the pun.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Brings Huge Cliffhanger
- ArenaNet left fans with a huge cliffhanger by running an exciting trailer at the end of “Point of No Return”, the thrilling season 2 final...
- Warface Update Brings First Siberia Map into Play
- Fight on a new front and discover fresh combat possibilities as the first map in the Operation Cold Peak Co-op setting comes to Crytek's ...
- Heroes Charge Mobile Review
- Heroes Charge is an extremely fun game to play, and it looks sharp to boot. Unfortunately it does require some time and effort.