DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.
Built upon the great success of its predecessor, DarkOrbit Reloaded is an epic space action MMO that boasts a refined new look, an immersive sci-fi narrative and important reworks to make it easier for newcomers to get prepared for the epic space battles that await.
Jonathan Lindsay, Producer for DarkOrbit Reloaded: “We’re very pleased to see DarkOrbit Reloaded marking the start of a new age for Bigpoint. We took valuable feedback from the community and used it to hone this game into a captivating experience for everyone, which meant in some cases fundamental rethinking the game’s core systems, which is also fair for pay-players and non-payers alike. We look forward to hearing feedback from the fans and seeing how they react. But we are not finished, we are prototyping with some new technologies that will enable us to do some very exciting things in the future. Watch this space – excuse the pun.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Community Modding Initiative
- CityState Games is sending out the call for game modders backing Camelot Unchained to join The Mod Squad.
- Neverwinter Announced for Microsoft Windows Store
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced a Windows Store version of Neverwinter coming to Windows 10.
- Outcast Odyssey: Card Design Contest Hosted by DeviantArt
- DeviantArt and BANDAI NAMCO Games will be partnering for an exciting new character design contest for the popular Outcast Odyssey card battle ...