Cross Fire adds Daily Mission System
Cross Fire has launched a new update with several major changes.
The major change in the patch is the addition of a Daily Mission System, which gives players extra bonuses for daily, weekly, and monthly. There are three types of missions (Kills, Games Won and Games Played) and rewards are handed out daily. Extra rewards are handed out as players complete milestones. Rewards change, but may include extra GP or XP as well as items and weapons.
In addition, the following changes have been made:
• New Mutation Map Research Facility added
• New GP Sniper Rifle DSR-1 added
• New ZP Crate Desert Eagle Scope added
• New ZP Shotgun XM1014-A added
• Gatling Gun has been added to Mutation Mode Supply Boxes only
• Damage Zones have been added to Mutation and SND Maps
• Level Requirements on some guns have changed
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin: Now comes with "Cow Simulator 2014" free
- Larian Studios announced today that the editor for Divinity: Original Sin, will be available as part of the Early Access beta on June 26th. No...
- Dual Universe Deep Dive - PAX West 2016
- With the help of GM powers (as the distances were quite vast) we rocketed through space at blazing speed.