Cross Fire adds Daily Mission System
Cross Fire has launched a new update with several major changes.
The major change in the patch is the addition of a Daily Mission System, which gives players extra bonuses for daily, weekly, and monthly. There are three types of missions (Kills, Games Won and Games Played) and rewards are handed out daily. Extra rewards are handed out as players complete milestones. Rewards change, but may include extra GP or XP as well as items and weapons.
In addition, the following changes have been made:
• New Mutation Map Research Facility added
• New GP Sniper Rifle DSR-1 added
• New ZP Crate Desert Eagle Scope added
• New ZP Shotgun XM1014-A added
• Gatling Gun has been added to Mutation Mode Supply Boxes only
• Damage Zones have been added to Mutation and SND Maps
• Level Requirements on some guns have changed
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest Next Cancelled and Landmark Release Date Announced
- Daybreak has simultaneously announced the cancellation of EverQuest Next and a spring launch for Landmark.
- Update 8.4 Prepared to Roll Out In World of Tanks
- British tanks and more updates are hitting World of Tanks servers world wide.