Cross Fire adds Daily Mission System
Cross Fire has launched a new update with several major changes.
The major change in the patch is the addition of a Daily Mission System, which gives players extra bonuses for daily, weekly, and monthly. There are three types of missions (Kills, Games Won and Games Played) and rewards are handed out daily. Extra rewards are handed out as players complete milestones. Rewards change, but may include extra GP or XP as well as items and weapons.
In addition, the following changes have been made:
• New Mutation Map Research Facility added
• New GP Sniper Rifle DSR-1 added
• New ZP Crate Desert Eagle Scope added
• New ZP Shotgun XM1014-A added
• Gatling Gun has been added to Mutation Mode Supply Boxes only
• Damage Zones have been added to Mutation and SND Maps
• Level Requirements on some guns have changed
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers of Oblivion Adds New Hound System and Rifle Weapon
- With greater threats comes the need for greater firepower, and Rangers of Oblivion offers that in this latest update.
- G.I. Joe War on Cobra: 5 Tips for Victory (Joe)
- Official tips from the G.I. Joe War on Cobra team on how to win as a G.I. Joe!
- PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
- The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening ...