MU Online’s Speed Event Server: Season 3 Is Now Live
Starting today, MU Online‘s Speed Event Server is officially live. It will last until the weekly maintenance on April 10th, 2018 and offers double exp for all players, to get to the cap of 650. Players will be able to get their hands on special items, including Wings of Conqueror, +11 Divine Weapon of Archangel (7Days), and Dark Transformation Ring (7Days). As if that were not enough, once the event ends, players will be able to transfer those characters onto Helheim, Midgard, and Alfheim servers, or free along with upgraded rewards according to the character level achieved on the Speed Event Server 3, compared to the previous Season.
When players reach level 600 or above before the weekly maintenance on the 3rd of April and complete their server transfer by the 17th of April, they will get Full-Buff Festival rewards, including Gold Channel Ticket (14Days), Master Scroll Package (14Days), Master Seal of Ascension II (14Days), Seal of Healing (14Days). This is important because these are only available on the above servers (Helheim, Midgard, Alfheim). To celebrate the arrival of Speed Event Server: Season 3, MU Online team has organized many special in-game events. During each day of the event period, players can enjoy log-in bonus, level-up rewards, play-time rewards, ranking rewards, free gifts and much more. Starter Package and All-In-One Package are also available for sale.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers & Heroes Equinox Update Launches
- Mad Otter Games is proud to announce the worldwide release of EQUINOX, a fresh update offering new content.
- Webzen Celebrates 14th Anniversary of MU Online
- WEBZEN today announced that the full-3D MMORPG MU Online has released its expansion roadmap for “Season XI”.
- Thundercall Launching this April
- Global games publisher R2Games has just announced the Open Beta for its latest addition to its browser game library, Thundercall.