CrimeCraft launches update May 31st
CrimeCraft will be launching its May update on Monday, May 31st.
The update will introduce Clubs. Clubs can be purchased by gangs at level 4, Clubs are customizable through 4 basic themes (Underground, High Tech, Classic and Modern), and will feature special NPCs like vendors and strippers, bartenders, as well as furniture. Clubs will also include a VIP room for players to get a one-on-one session with a stripper. Each visit to a club will cost an admission fee, which will go back to the gang’s coffers.
A new weekly tournament that will take place on Sunday is also being introduced, as well as a new “Capture the Zone” game mode in Delosville. Gangs will also be introduced to 5 versus 5 battles, known as “Gang Wars,” in which gangs can challenge and defend themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Dread Prophecies Update Now Live
- ArcheAge: Dread Prophecies Update Now Live - Prophecies Fulfilled!
- Uncharted Waters Online: Gran Atlas Expansion Coming Soon
- OGPlanet is excited to announce the newest expansion for Uncharted Waters Online 'Gran Atlas'. The expansion will bring many new fea...
- World Cup football stadium hosts DOTA 2 eSports competition
- One of Germany’s 2006 World Cup football stadiums, Commerzbank-Arena, will play host to eSports competition on June 28th and 29th as the Ele...