WildStar Gives Back To The Community
Carbine’s philosophy of “The Devs Are Listening” extends beyond those that are creating the game; it’s also a mantra the Community team takes to heart as well. On May 5, they hosted a Vine promotion asking fans to Tweet how they were preparing to get ready for WildStar’s June 3 launch. The winner would receive a surprise personal visit from the WildStar Community team and some celebratory swag. When they received the following Tweet from Jennifer Baugh, this contest became a lot more important:
Tony Reyes, Community Manager and Sean Clanton, Social Media Manager flew to Baugh’s home in Indianapolis, IN for a very special presentation of some great WildStar and Alienware gifts.
For more info on WildStar, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
- Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
- Dark Eden 3rd Class Promotion Event in December
- Dark Eden is unveiling a promotion where players can claim rewards by creating a 3rd class promoted character instantly.
- SMITE Tournament Series Begins With $2000 in Prize Money Every Week
- Hi-Rez Studios is expanding the SMITE eSports and competition scene with a new weekly tournament series.