WildStar Gives Back To The Community
Carbine’s philosophy of “The Devs Are Listening” extends beyond those that are creating the game; it’s also a mantra the Community team takes to heart as well. On May 5, they hosted a Vine promotion asking fans to Tweet how they were preparing to get ready for WildStar’s June 3 launch. The winner would receive a surprise personal visit from the WildStar Community team and some celebratory swag. When they received the following Tweet from Jennifer Baugh, this contest became a lot more important:
Tony Reyes, Community Manager and Sean Clanton, Social Media Manager flew to Baugh’s home in Indianapolis, IN for a very special presentation of some great WildStar and Alienware gifts.
For more info on WildStar, visit http://wildstar-online.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elemental Wings Flies into Google Play and App Store
- Joycity has released Elemental Wings, a mobile game featuring a combination of vertically scrolling flying shooter, CCG and RPG.
- MapleStory Online Gamers + Obama = lOV3
- Nexon America released its final presidential preference survey of “MapleStory” player with Barack Obama being preferred by 78 percent of ...
- Black Desert Launch Review
- Black Desert Online is one of those MMO experiences that comes around once every five years or so.