MMO51 Releases Update for Call of Roma
MMO51 has announced a new release for Call Of Roma. The new updates will feature new NPC’s, new Items and new equipment.
Call Of Roma is a great city building game that lets you in control of your own ancient city with a Romanesque style theme. The basic goals are to build structures for your citizens and other buildings that enable you to develop an army. This is no easy task and it’s a constant struggle to keep the balance between accumulation of resources and expansion of army. You need strategy, alliance, micro management of resources, manage population and commerce of your city. The new updates will greatly enhance the experience of veteran players.
New NPC is one of the ways to get Bright Equipment.
– Evil Team
– Evil Squadron
– Evil Army
New item is to exchange for Bright Equipment
– Evil Army Pass
– Bright Medal
– Bright Emblem
– Bright Piece
– Power of Bright
Technique: Rain of Arrows
Price Change: 20 Gold to 8 Gold
Function Change: None
Price Change: 100 Gold to 150 Gold
Function Change: Shorten One Project Building Time 30% to 90%
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory’s Midnight Monster Bash Announced
- Are you ready for some spooky Maplestory fun? The Halloween-themed "Midnight Monster Bash" has officially been announced and starts ...
- Old-School Runescape Celebrates A Half Decade of Success
- Get out the party hats! Old-School Runescape has officially hit five years old, and to mark it, they're celebrating!
- Amazon Introduces Game Connect
- Amazon.com has revealed a new service today, called Game Connect.