Wargaming Deploys Details for E3 2013
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details of the company’s presence at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2013 in Los Angeles. With a massive 10,000 square foot booth located at 601 in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center, Wargaming plans to showcase a number of titles to E3 attendees, some of which will debut for the very first time.
World of Warplanes, with its white-knuckle aerial combat and completely revamped controls and graphics, will take E3 guests to the skies where they’ll be able to compete with other attendees for supremacy of the air. Or, if ground combat is more to their liking, attendees can also test their metal at a number of World of Tanks gameplay stations.
Marking its very first public showing, Wargaming’s highly anticipated World of Warships will be presented in a behind-the-scenes theater demonstration, where guests will not only get to see the game in action, but also experience the sights and sounds of true naval combat in a revolutionary domed theater. World of Warships demonstrations will begin half past the hour each day of the show with limited seating for each session.
Most excitingly, Wargaming will finally unveil its first console title at E3. The highly anticipated project is under development by Wargaming West, formerly Day One Studios, and was announced earlier this year. E3 attendees will be the very first to get hands-on with this exciting new game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HiRez Roundup #4
- I realized that Super Regionals is next week, there's new stuff in HOTG, and there are always things that make me go "Huh" in ...
- Black Desert Online Brings Enlightenment and Team Battles This Week
- A free update is coming this week for all players that will bring Rabam's Enlightenment to all fifteen classes.
- MapleStory 2 Registration for Closed Beta #2 Is Open
- Nexon America announced today that the Closed Beta 2 for MapleStory 2's Closed Beta test will run from July 18th through August 1st, 2018...