Wargaming Deploys Details for E3 2013
Wargaming, the leading free-to-play developer and publisher, today announced details of the company’s presence at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2013 in Los Angeles. With a massive 10,000 square foot booth located at 601 in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center, Wargaming plans to showcase a number of titles to E3 attendees, some of which will debut for the very first time.
World of Warplanes, with its white-knuckle aerial combat and completely revamped controls and graphics, will take E3 guests to the skies where they’ll be able to compete with other attendees for supremacy of the air. Or, if ground combat is more to their liking, attendees can also test their metal at a number of World of Tanks gameplay stations.
Marking its very first public showing, Wargaming’s highly anticipated World of Warships will be presented in a behind-the-scenes theater demonstration, where guests will not only get to see the game in action, but also experience the sights and sounds of true naval combat in a revolutionary domed theater. World of Warships demonstrations will begin half past the hour each day of the show with limited seating for each session.
Most excitingly, Wargaming will finally unveil its first console title at E3. The highly anticipated project is under development by Wargaming West, formerly Day One Studios, and was announced earlier this year. E3 attendees will be the very first to get hands-on with this exciting new game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Year 0 Review
- Year 0 pits you and fellow survivors of a world ending nuclear war in a battle for survival to rebuild the surface world.
- Conquer the Frozen Tundra in Crusaders Quest
- Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!
- Black Desert Online Steam Lunar Sales and PVP Server Available
- The Steam Lunar Sale kicks off today, and Black Desert Online is featuring a 50% off discount on the main game as well as DLC Packages.