Lekool Games Announces New Patch of MMORPG Dragons Call 2
Lekool Games has announced the new patch update to Dragons Call 2. The new patch version 1.92 will feature New NPC, New Maps, New Instances and the ever so demanded level cap increase.
Dragon’s Call II is a side-scrolling turn-based MMORPG published by lekool games, a sequel to Dragon’s Call. The game has 3 races Warrior, Assassin, or Mage. This new release improves vastly on gameplay compared to the last release. Beautiful graphics, simple, easy and fast game play, allow the players to get immersed in the action. With the last patch update adding new features like Pets, Super Lottery, Championship, etc, the game has evolved drastically.
New features at a glance:
– New map(lvl110-lvl120): City of Dissan
– On the new courier station, you will meet more friends. Their ancient and experienced vicissitudes in history remain, just like their true power. Let me introduce two new NPCs:
– Ancient Ruins
– Ancient Forest
– Crime Scene Investigation
– Some of New Monsters
The new monsters are more powerful, do you want to get the new equipment to arm your role and pals? Just try to beat them. By the way, please do not provoke them without good mentality and fighting force.
– Explorer of Black cliff
– Hunter from Magda
– Spirit of Tree in Jungle
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Online now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Survival fans can now test their skill and cunning in an urban environment as Phosphor Games opened early access via Steam to its first-person...
- Rosh Online - The Return of Karos Content Update
- Jungwon Seo, the senior producer for Rosh Online talks about the implementation of new non-siege type battle modes, the Floating Island Extrem...