Crush Online Final Closed Beta Begins
Crush Online has announced that its third and final closed beta stage has begun.
The third closed beta for Crush Online has added changes to make Castle Siege and bosses more challenging, plus balanced achievements and weapon upgrades. The game’s mastery system has been redesigned completely, with new mastery trees for every class and limits on how many points can be spent in a single talent.
There are many more changes and improvements to the game. To find out more check out the change log linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elvenar Launches on Google Play and iOS
- Today marks the official launch of Innogames' PC title Elvenar, as it moves onto mobile devices! It's on both Android and Apple!
- My Free Zoo Takes Wing in a New Update
- Upjers is proud to announce their title My Free Zoo has a new Museum Update featuring the Jurassic Era.
- League of Legends: Ultra Rapid Fire Mode Says Farewell - For Now
- League of Legends is saying goodbye to its Ultra Rapid Fire mode today.