Crush Online Final Closed Beta Begins
Crush Online has announced that its third and final closed beta stage has begun.
The third closed beta for Crush Online has added changes to make Castle Siege and bosses more challenging, plus balanced achievements and weapon upgrades. The game’s mastery system has been redesigned completely, with new mastery trees for every class and limits on how many points can be spent in a single talent.
There are many more changes and improvements to the game. To find out more check out the change log linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dream of Mirror Online Welcomes Witch Doctor Class
- The Witch Doctor is a mysterious and almost certainly dangerous profession; they deal with the deadliest of poisons to incapacitate their foes
- Pax South 2017: Day One Recap - Hyper Universe, Trion Worlds, and Lords of New York
- PAX South is definitely the most laid-back of the PAX Events. As day one comes to a close, we’ve done a fair amount of work!
- Dark Blood Announces Fishing For The Holidays
- Outspark announced today that an exciting new fishing system will be making its debut in Dark Blood next Thursday, November 15, for players Le...