Crush Online Final Closed Beta Begins
Crush Online has announced that its third and final closed beta stage has begun.
The third closed beta for Crush Online has added changes to make Castle Siege and bosses more challenging, plus balanced achievements and weapon upgrades. The game’s mastery system has been redesigned completely, with new mastery trees for every class and limits on how many points can be spent in a single talent.
There are many more changes and improvements to the game. To find out more check out the change log linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mega Man Inspired Roguelike 20XX Beta Launch September 15
- Batterystaple and Firehose Games are happy to announce Tuesday, September 15th 20XX is leaving alpha on Steam early access and headed to beta.
- Ghost Recon Online Review
- Since August of last year, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online opened this realm of shooters to the masses.
- Triad Wars Twitch Stream: January 30th at 11am PST
- Triad Wars will be hosting its first live stream of the year today (January 29) at 11am Pacific.