Crush Online Final Closed Beta Begins
Crush Online has announced that its third and final closed beta stage has begun.
The third closed beta for Crush Online has added changes to make Castle Siege and bosses more challenging, plus balanced achievements and weapon upgrades. The game’s mastery system has been redesigned completely, with new mastery trees for every class and limits on how many points can be spent in a single talent.
There are many more changes and improvements to the game. To find out more check out the change log linked below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Returners' Grand Update Introduces Mozart and Athena
- The first content update for Returners arrives today for the Management-RPG, and with it comes two new heroes.
- Tanki Online Launches World Cup Event
- AlternativaPlatform, one of Russia’s leading developers for massively multiplayer online games are currently giving fans the opportunity to ...
- Double Dragon Trilogy Comes to GOG.com
- GOG.com introduces DRM-free Double Dragon Trilogy to PCs everywhere.