RaiderZ Launches November 20
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
Senior Producer Mark Hill commented:
“It’s been over two years since MAIET Entertainment first began work on RaiderZ in 2009 — and we’re proud to be able to announce that it’s official: RaiderZ is will be live on November 20. We’d like to thank fans for their continued support and also welcome new players to explore the Kingdom of Rendel. This is just the first part of our commitment to provide players with a great experience for years to come.”
Prepare to hunt together or die alone with the release next week, and check out the new launch trailer below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Official Launch Date Announced for Runes of Magic: Fires of Shadowforge
- New information has been released for Frogster's upcoming update for Runes of Magic, titled Fires of Shadowforge.
- Path of Exile: ExileCon Approaches With Major News
- ExileCon, Path of Exile's major convention, takes place on November 16 and 17 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- SMITE Blitz Soft Launches Today
- The latest title from Hi-Rez Studios, SMITE Blitz Soft Launches today in certain locations, starting today.